Isergebirge/Riesengebirge Map from 1860, And All the Names Are Different!

[http://dolny-slask.org.pl/4740137,foto.html?idEntity=554890]



Well, not all, okay, but take a look:

- the top of Kopaniec (Seifershau) is called Ramberg

- today’s Ramberg (Kopaniec-Międzylesie) is called Bamberghauser

- Świerkowiec (Martinsrand) is called Jaegerberg

- Schmiedelsberg (Kowalówka) is called Stein Kunz

- part of Scheinberg (Tłoczyna) is called Hirschsteinberg

- Pochberg (Smolnik) is called Buchberg

- Antoniwald (Antoniów) is called Antonienwald

- Krommenau (Kromnów) is called Krummau

- Hindorf (Mała Kamienica) is called Hynndorf

- and perhaps most sensationally, Weisse Flins (Izerskie Garby) is called Preusselbeerberg!

Źródło: Isergebirge/Riesengebirge Map from 1860, And All the Names Are Different!


Podobne wiadomosci:

  • Wolbromów, pałac z 1860 r.
  • Man gave names to all the animals / In the beginning, in the beginning / Man gave names to all the animals / In the beginning, long time ago
  • Man gave names to all the animals / In the beginning, in the beginning / Man gave names to all the animals / In the beginning, long time ago
  • Skomentuj:

    You must be logged in to post a comment.

    skanowanie Lublin skanowanie lublin skanowanie kolor lublin wydruki lublin wielki format skan cyfrowe kopiarki warszawa kolorowe kserokopiarki warszawa